After several months of slowly shipping out AutoBid® Mechanical 2011 v1, we're ready to flip it over to general release and ship it to the masses. So, if you haven't received your copy yet - don't worry, it's coming soon! But, if you just can't wait, contact us and we'll send it out to you right away.
This release continues to build on our OnScreen View TakeOff - although we've added features and functionality that will benefit all of our users.
So, what's in this release? Here's a brief rundown:
- Compare background PDF drawings in OSV and see the differences
- Multiple add drop/rise function (similar to multi-branch pairs, but it will be in a rise or a drop)
- Quickly add a + / - 1 elevation change to your OnScreen View (OSV) or Graphical TakeOff (GTO)
- Duplicate an entire fitting set at one time – all labor links and material multipliers will copy with the fitting set
- Copy an area in OSV multiple times
- Calculate Coordination and Layout labor
- Add commands to the Mouse Menu
- Set a default master project
- Ability to duplicate a project (including all takeoff, calculations, and reports)
- And more!
If you have any questions or concerns about this release, please shoot me an e-mail so that I can address them.